BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 10 May 2009

Time Passes By

omfg atuu lama dah inda be-update blog ku ane. sometimes i even forget that this thing exists. proves what a complete lazy arse and procrastinator i am ( thankyou thankyou ) .. okay so catching up on the last few months, let's cram some useless snippets of my life into this entry, shall we~

january sees the horrifying war on gaza and some of the world's powerful nations suffering in the midst of a global economic crisis. eh apakaaaaaaan, bukannya news at 10 ne dang! ok ok moving on from bangas world affairs ..
18th january 2009
MONTEL's birthday
( aku inda brani taruh gambar nya =p haha )
aimimontel i miss youuuuuuu!

29th january 2009
A LEVEL RESULTS KELUAR NYANTAAAAA!!!
i didn't want to know my result AT ALL but my mum conveniently texted me my results. sigh. that was a slap to my face.

here's what i got:

SOCIOLOGY - C
GEOGRAPHY - B
ENGLISH LITERATURE - B

goodbye mindef scholarship ..

the next day ..

30th january 2009

my lovely bestfriend ATIQAH 's 19th birthday =)




so we had a girls night out. me nerd, zati lateng, tiqah lawa and farhana hot. the old pds crowd haha. i wore my ESPANA shirt. pictures nada. rah fb ja keke. btw tiqs, im sorry if aku inda handal edit gambar =p

gila .. tiring jua blogging ane ehh ..

0 comments: